JOBS AND CAREERS AT THE PUITALM
Work together, think together, shape together
Employees are fellow contributors.
YOUR OPINION MATTERS TO US!
Regardless of whether you are applying for room service, reception, wellness or housekeeping, everyone has a voice in our team and makes a valuable contribution to the well-being of Puitalm guests. We strive for a healthy and inclusive workplace culture and are committed to flexible, family-friendly working hours as well as salary and workplace arrangements. Diversity in the team and a healthy approach to constructive criticism, which we can all only benefit from, are important to us.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Marginal 1 - 2 days.
JOB BEGINNING: as now
DURATION: Annual position
YOUR WORKING HOURS
- 1 - 2 days week, also weekends
- Cleaning of the assigned apartments
- Final cleaning of departing apartments
- Cleaning of public areas
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Very good knowledge of German
- Work experience in this or a similar position desired
- Well groomed appearance
- Friendliness & cordiality
- Physical resilience & readiness for action
- Reliability & sense of responsibility
YOUR BENEFITS AS A PUITALM HOST
- Personal and professional development opportunities (ÖHV)
- Offers of the company health promotion
- Annual bonuses and individual bonus system for achieving goals and for extraordinary assignments or ideas
- Year-round use of our SPA
- Free all-day catering, time out
- All-year use of our gym
- Special offers and promotions for hosts
- Negotiable, depending on your professional qualifications and experience and references
High quality board and lodging
- Modern team apartment in Arzl im Pitztal.
- Shared use of the mountain spa at the Puitalm
- Further training opportunities as part of the Austrian Hotel Association (ÖHV) and on various individual subjects such as sustainability, alpine herbs and more.
- Changemaker: your input is needed to make the Puitalm and its surroundings as sustainable as possible.
- Healthy working environment: nature is at your fingertips for mountain sports and recreation, an ideal environment for reducing stress and fostering creativity, perfect for changing perspectives and broadening horizons.
- Teambuilding and co-thinker events
We have put together 3 tasks for our applicants so that we can get to know you a little better. Simply send your solutions along with your application.
We look forward to hearing from you and receiving your answers.
There is no right and wrong here. Feel free to be authentic and answer to the best of your ability. Write a few sentences for each question, no novel, but no one-word answers either. Have fun.
- Tell us about a mistake you were (partly) responsible for. How did you deal with it and what did you learn from it?
- What is your favorite place in Tyrol and why?
- You have one day to save the world.
What would you do and why?
- What kind of drink would you be?