Relaxation in the mountain spa with Finnish sauna, bio sauna, sole steam bath, ice grotto and an heated infinity pool with great views.
- Snug bathrobes and extra-large sauna towels; daily towel change (if requested and deemed necessary)
- Tea bar and spa lounge
- Pool terrace with lounge furniture
INCLUSIVE SERVICES AND EQUIPMENT
What is taken care of
APARTMENT & COMPLEX
- Daily filled breakfast basket with fresh bread and local products in front of your door, if you have booked breakfast or our half board.
- 5 course dinner menu in our restaurant with predominantly regional products, with vegetarian dishes also available if you have booked our half board. You are also welcome to dine A La Carte in our restaurant.
- Excellent coffee machine with compostable coffee or espresso capsules as well as an exclusive selection of organic teas in your apartment
- A lot of rest and time for you
- Wood for the fireplace (in the penthouse)
- WiFi internet connection
- Car parking
- Fine selection of books and wooden board games
Wellness & relaxation
Summer & winter
- Pitztal Summer Card - As a partner business of Pitztal Tourism, our summer guests receive the Pitztal Summer Card free of charge. The card opens gates and doors to the most beautiful summer experiences in the area. In addition, you travel free of charge on the public buses of the Pitztal during your entire stay at the Puitalm. More info about the Pitztal Summer Card here.
As a partner hotel of the Mieminger Plateau Golf Park, we would be happy to book you a flight with a 20% discount on the green fee.
- Rental of e-bikes for a fee (subject to availability)
- Herbal hiking tours on the Puitalm with our herbalist Theresa
- Ask at the reception for the offers
- Snowshoes can be rented from us free of charge
- Heated ski depot for your ski equipment
Feel free to ask at the reception for other activities offered during your stay.